Background in customer services and ticketing in the sports and entertainement area acquired working for one of the major european stadium (Stade de
France) and with several major Football Clubs and Organizations (UEFA, FC Lorient, Paris Saint Germain, Lille Olympique Sporting Club, Fédération Française de Football).
Deep understanding of IT tools in a professional environment.
Support our clients in their use of the different tools, and to help them improve their whole ticketing revenues.
This includes on site support for the upcoming UEFA Europa League Cup 2015 Final or the UEFA Euro 2016
Our sports portfolio includes :
- Euro 2016
- Consortium Stade de France
- Océane Stadium
- Le Havre Athletic Club
- Football Club of Lorient
Our solutions also help companies in the Entertainment or Museum areas, such as the Compagnie des Alpes (Parc Astérix), the Opéra de Paris (Opéra Garnier, Opéra Bastille), the Picasso Museum or the brand new Musée des Confluences in Lyon, the french railways SNCF with iDTGV and OuiGO....
Online Marketing Management for several Sports & Entertainement accounts :
Campaign analyses and recommendations
Accounts were :
- Football Club of Metz
- Olympique Lyonnais (OL)
- Arlette Gruss Circus
- France Galop
- Pierre Mauroy Staidum in Lille
- JSF Nanterre Basket Club
- Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
- French Football Federation (FFF)
- Internationaux de Strasbourg, tennis
Main mission: Tourism
- Gathered and analysed data on toursim and business tourism activities in the Stade de France (visits, business events)
- Reorganised and simplified the product mix, improved the stadium tour content
- Managed market studies to launch a brand new product
- Gathered data and provided recommendations on a stadium app
- Analysed the customer satisfaction studies process and provided new solutions
- Wrote event program brief to give market data to the event program board
- Gathered data on the Stadium Consultancy market
- Produced benchmark and recommendations on different projects
- Build and manage the PolEMics community on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and during the conferences
- Target and contact potential guests, and organise conferences
- Deal with the EM Strasbourg BS administration
- Promote the event both inside and outside the school, and draw communication plans
- Communicate with the different partners to build strong relationship
- Monitor technological development to find improvement and new tools for the society
I also did PR and covered for PolEMics political events in the Strasbourg area.
The first conference took place on September, 26th 2011, with a debatte with the european deputy Daniel Cohn-Bendit. We also hosted Maxime Verner or Rachida Dati.